Helping academic researchers achieve more: BOND RXm – Fully Automated Advanced Staining
Enjoy more time for academic research with BOND RXm fully automating your IHC, ISH and emerging tests. The unmatched protocol flexibility and fully open reagents mean you retain complete control of your staining. The three independent slide trays also ensure slides run to your timetable.
The BOND RXm is dedicated to research use only and is not for diagnostic use.
The Temperature Toolbox provides users with the ability to directly edit the temperature of any step (reagent or wash step) in ISH and IHC staining protocols, single or sequential double staining protocols and parallel double staining protocols.
Now you have extra time to publish
- Eliminate manual or semi-automated staining
- Enjoy more time analyzing data, spend less time staining slides
Do it your way, in your space
- Unmatched protocol flexibility and choice of reagents
- Fully automated IHC, ISH and emerging tests
- A small footprint for benchtop mounting
Have more confidence in your results
- Reduce process variability with full automation
- Protect tissue with the unique Covertile system
Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||760 mm x 703 mm x 775 mm|
|Weight (dry):||120 kg (265 lbs)|
|Reagent container capacity:||Titration, 7 mL and 30 mL|
|Number of reagent containers:||36|
|Bulk reagent container capacity:||1 L or 2 L|
|Hazardous waste container capacity:||2 L|
|External bulk waste container capacity:||9 L|
BOND RTU Antibody and Protocol Data Files
These data files will enable the use of the latest protocol releases for BOND RX/RXm. Local licensing restrictions may apply to some products; please contact your local Leica Biosystems Sales or Support representative should you have any queries. Please ensure the correct data file is downloaded.
- Do not apply this update to BOND-III or BOND-MAX Systems.
- Please download and apply the correct update is for your region.
- We recommend that all BOND systems be updated to the latest software version - RX v6.0
- Do not apply this update to Systems running RX/RXm v4.0 software; this file is not applicable to software v4.0 Systems.
- BXDv17 must be applied to Systems running RX/RXm software versions 5.2 and v6.0
New Protocols and Products Available in BXDv17:
- Ultivue UltiMapper Assay
- PA0094: Cytokeratin (AE1/AE3), 7 mL
- PA0051: Muc-1 Glycoprotein (Ma695), 7 mL
- PA0052: Muc-5AC Glycoprotein (CLH2), 7 mL
- PA0053: Muc-6 Glycoprotein (CLH5), 7 mL
- PA0831: Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (5A4), 7 mL.
- PA0832: Programmed Death Ligand 1 (73-10), 7 mL
- PA0050: Herpesvirus (Type 8) (13B10), 7 mL.
*Offer valid in USA and Canada only