Helping academic researchers achieve more: BOND RXm – Fully Automated Advanced Staining
Enjoy more time for academic research with BOND RXm fully automating your IHC, ISH and emerging tests. The unmatched protocol flexibility and fully open reagents mean you retain complete control of your staining. The three independent slide trays also ensure slides run to your timetable.
The BOND RXm is dedicated to research use only and is not for diagnostic use.
The Temperature Toolbox provides users with the ability to directly edit the temperature of any step (reagent or wash step) in ISH and IHC staining protocols, single or sequential double staining protocols and parallel double staining protocols.
Now you have extra time to publish
- Eliminate manual or semi-automated staining
- Enjoy more time analyzing data, spend less time staining slides
Do it your way, in your space
- Unmatched protocol flexibility and choice of reagents
- Fully automated IHC, ISH and emerging tests
- A small footprint for benchtop mounting
Have more confidence in your results
- Reduce process variability with full automation
- Protect tissue with the unique Covertile system
Access the Latest Research Advances
Leica Biosystems partners with a range of Open Innovation (OI) partners. As a result, you have many flexible solutions for your research. All protocols and protocol templates developed in conjunction with our OI partners are available on BOND RX and BOND RXm so you can access the latest research advances in the shortest time.
A Fully Integrated RNA ISH Solution
Partner - ACD
Complete up to 30 slides in a single 11-hour run for single plex (and a 14-hour run for duplex) with high-throughput staining. This solution is:
- Highly specific – Amplifies signals using double z probe strategy and simultaneous background suppression strategy to ensure target-specific binding.
- Sensitive & Quantitative – Detects single RNA molecules at single cell resolution.
- Morphological – Provides cell specific expression in information intact tissue architecture.
- Universal – Use for virtually any gene, species or tissue.
Multiplex Staining With No Intervention
Partner – Akoya*
Free up researchers’ time by creating beautiful, seven-color immunofluorescence slides without any intervention. Up to 30 slides can be created in about 14 hours.
- Visualize up to six tissue biomarkers at the same time plus a nuclear counterstain.
- Use the best primary antibodies – regardless of species – with no crosstalk.
- Optimize the editable protocol with ease so it meets your specific needs.
High Plex, Spatial Profiling of Proteins and RNA from FFPE
Partner – NanoString
Combining standard immunofluorescence techniques with digital optical barcoding technology, the GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler enables high plex, spatially-resolved profiling of protein and RNA. The GeoMx Assays allow for imaging and profiling from a single FFPE or fresh frozen tissue section.
- Quantify up to 96 proteins and over 1000 RNA targets with spatial context
- Focus on rare cells or compartment specific regions of interest in tissue
- Preserve precious samples with non-destructive processing
CTC Analysis For Experimental Pathology Labs
Partner - Rarecyte
The AccuCyte-Cytefinder system integrates with the BOND RX and provides microscopic visualization of circulating tumor cells. It delivers single cell retrieval of taprget cells for downstream genomic analysis.
- AccuCyte collects nucleated cells including circulating tumor cells from whole blood.
- CyteSealer makes collection seamless by creating a barrier between the buffycoat and red blood cells.
- CyteSpreader ensures the precise amount of nucleated cells is spread onto each slide every time.
Single Step Multiplexing, Fully Automated
Partner - Ultivue
Create up to 30, five color, single step multiplexing slides in under 6 hours hours on BOND RX whilst preserving tissue morphology and integrity. Spend less time perfecting difficult manual techniques and more time focusing on your next research breakthrough.
- Survey and analyse cell phenotypes with spatial context within the tumor microenvironment though high performance tissue-based biomarker multiplex assays
- Multiplex on a single slide, using a single antibody cocktail and incubation step, powered by DNAbarcoded antibodies with unique, complementary, fluorescent DNA barcodes
- Preserve sample integrity for additional analyses without damaging tissue or cross talk
- Image and analyse with Aperio VERSA and Aperio Cellular IF Algorithm
Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||760 mm x 703 mm x 775 mm|
|Weight (dry):||120 kg (265 lbs)|
|Reagent container capacity:||Titration, 7 mL and 30 mL|
|Number of reagent containers:||36|
|Bulk reagent container capacity:||1 L or 2 L|
|Hazardous waste container capacity:||2 L|
|External bulk waste container capacity:||9 L|
BOND RTU Antibody and Protocol Data Files
These data files will enable the use of the latest protocol releases for BOND RX/RXm. Local licensing restrictions may apply to some products; please contact your local Leica Biosystems Sales or Support representative should you have any queries. Please ensure the correct data file is downloaded.
- Do not apply this update to BOND-III or BOND-MAX Systems.
- Please download and apply the correct update is for your region.
- We recommend that all BOND systems be updated to the latest software version - RX v6.0
- Do not apply this update to Systems running RX/RXm v4.0 software; this file is not applicable to software v4.0 Systems.
- BXDv17 must be applied to Systems running RX/RXm software versions 5.2 and v6.0
New Protocols and Products Available in BXDv17:
- Ultivue UltiMapper Assay
- PA0094: Cytokeratin (AE1/AE3), 7 mL
- PA0051: Muc-1 Glycoprotein (Ma695), 7 mL
- PA0052: Muc-5AC Glycoprotein (CLH2), 7 mL
- PA0053: Muc-6 Glycoprotein (CLH5), 7 mL
- PA0831: Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (5A4), 7 mL.
- PA0832: Programmed Death Ligand 1 (73-10), 7 mL
- PA0050: Herpesvirus (Type 8) (13B10), 7 mL.
*Offer valid in USA and Canada only