Aperio LV1 - Real-time, Live View Digital Pathology System
The Aperio LV1 is a cost-effective solution for research users looking to adopt Digital Pathology. The small footprint and compact design makes the Aperio LV1 an ideal desktop system. With minimal IT requirements and rapid implementation, your Aperio LV1 can be installed in minutes.
The intuitive interface, streamlined design and rapid remote control ensures the Aperio LV1 delivers affordable versatility for your research laboratory; helping you to deliver results faster.
- Secure remote access to slides in 15 seconds or less*
- Control slide movement in x, y or z planes and illumination
- Remotely change magnification and switch between slides
- Intuitive interface for ease-of-use
- Up to 16 simultaneous live views for multiple regions of the same slide
- View slides simultaneously at 2.5x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 63x
- Low-throughput whole slide imaging Integrated with Aperio eSlide Manager and Aperio ImageScope
Requires at least a 50 megabit per second (mbps) internet connection using Team Viewer software (v12) and Aperio LV1 console software (v5.0) with one slide loaded in the slide tray. 15 second clock starts once the Team Viewer password is entered and “Log On” is selected.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Copyright © 2019 Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. All Rights Reserved. LEICA and the Leica logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems