Every product is fully supported by our experienced on-call support personnel. That means you can be confident that your Leica products will perform to your expectations and we’ll be there to help whenever you need us.
Contact us to request missing documents or to contact your local support representative with any query or request.
Our support includes:
- On-call technical and applications advice from histology experts, backed by the engineers and scientists who developed the products
- Comprehensive, easy-to-read manuals
- Critical supporting documentation (such as MSDSs)
- Training programs
- Educational material and seminars
Documentation for most products is accessible from the product pages on this site.
Leica Biosystems provides high quality support to our customers. Other than using Leica Biosystems directly, the following list of companies are the only other Leica Biosystems North America Authorized Service Providers, each for selected products. To understand their coverage area and authorized products, you may contact us or them directly.
- NCI (offices in Minneapolis, St. Louis and Denver)
- Southern Biomed (office in Odessa, FL)
Note - In North America, Leica Biosystems is the only authorized service provider for Aperio Digital Imaging products.