Novocastra p16 Antibody Demonstrated an Agreement of 98% with the Roche p16 Antibody
The study compared the percentage agreement rates of Novocastra’s p16 (6H12) IVD solution with Roche CINtec® Histology p16 assay on 170 oropharyngeal cancer cases.
Selvam Thavaraj, PhD FDSRCS FRCPath
- Senior Lecturer in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, King’s College London
- Honorary Consultant in Head & Neck Pathology at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation
- Biomarkers and the role of microbes in head and neck premalignancy and cancer
- Diagnostic and prognostic aspects of human papillomavirus in head and neck cancer
The webinar will include
- Method used to conduct the study including study parameters
- Discussion and results, including agreement with HPV DNA ISH and PCR
- A chance to submit questions for feedback on the topic
For the use of any product, the applicable product documentation, including information guides, inserts and operation manuals should be consulted.
Copyright © 2024 Leica Biosystems division of Leica Microsystems, Inc. and its Leica Biosystems affiliates. All rights reserved. LEICA and the Leica Logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.