15. December 2016
When was the last time that your pathologist brought you a slide of decalcified bone, and said it was the best she ever saw? Ever wonder why your PAS stain is not staining the basement membrane the way it should? These questions and 18 others will be discussed and answered during the one hour Webinar: “60 minutes: 20 Histology Tips”. Issues related to routine histology, special stains, immunohistochemistry, histology equipment and other subjects will be the focus. All participants are invited to bring their histology “pet peeve” questions along for discussion and resolution to your histology issues.
- Effectively manage the various different specimen types received in the histology laboratory, with regard to proper processing and embedding.
- Troubleshoot the routine hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) stain.
- Troubleshoot immunohistochemistry stains.
- Effectively utilize automated staining platforms in the histology laboratory.
- Utilize novel methods to solve histology quality issues.