RNA ISH - Automated Solutions for Better Research
Discover the benefits of RNA ISH for research, and how an automated end-to-end solution can help you get the best results from your samples.
What you will learn:
- Scientific background of RNA ISH technology
- Value of RNA ISH in research
- Benefits of using standardized, automated RNA ISH solutions
Join our industry experts:
- Vanee Pho is Senior Product Manager at Advanced Cell Diagnostics, managing all RNAscope and BaseScope products including manual and automated platforms. Prior to ACD, Vanee was at Life Technologies, now part of Thermo Fisher, managing qPCR instrumentation, consumables and software
- Morgane Roualt holds a Master's Degree in pharmacology and completed her PhD at the Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis, in molecular and cellular biology. Following this, she took part in several research projects at Rockefeller University (New York), SUNY Downstate Medical Center (New York), and Charité Hospital (Berlin). Since May 2015 she has worked as an Application and Support Scientist for Advanced Cell Diagnostics in Europe.
- David Roche is a molecular scientist by training, and started his career in molecular biology before transitioning to anatomical pathology. David joined Vision BioSystems in 2003 as a Lab Scientist, working on the R&D and release of both BOND-MAX and Peloris. He then worked as a Field Support Scientist, and following acquisition by Danaher, transitioned into progressively more senior commercial positions, covering both Advanced Staining instruments and reagents. Since 2014 David has been Global Product Manager for the Leica Biosystems range of BOND staining instruments.
- Martin Canavan brings 5 years of experience within the field of Digital Pathology and Image Analysis. He has worked with and trained customers to use image analysis for research in biomarker discovery, cancer and drug development. Prior to joining Leica Biosystems, Martin worked as a Histotechnician in a clinical lab employing many core histology techniques. He holds a B.Sc. in Biochemistry and M.Sc. in Biomedical Science from NUI Galway, Ireland.