How to Create a Histology Competency Assessment Program in Six Steps
CAP Guidelines for competency assessments are constantly being updated. This generalized guide includes a downloadable resource containing examples of questions and images that can be used as a framework for building a competency assessment. This can provide quality assurance and training standards for lab personnel.
- Understand distinction among competency, performance and proficiency
- Identify technical areas of testing related to patient care in a histology lab
- Establish measurable basic competency testing parameters in all areas
- Develop a competency assessment plan
- Implement a competency review plan
For the use of any product, the applicable product documentation, including information guides, inserts and operation manuals should be consulted. Leica Biosystems and the editors hereby disclaim any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the content, including from any drugs, devices, techniques or procedures described in the content.
Copyright © 2022 Leica Biosystems division of Leica Microsystems, Inc. and its Leica Biosystems affiliates. All rights reserved. LEICA and the Leica Logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.