Leica CV5030 Fully Automated Glass Coverslipper
The Leica CV5030 fully automated glass coverslipper produces slides with superior optical quality for reliable long-term storage.
Its capability of handling a large variety of slide racks from different suppliers makes the Leica CV5030 very flexible. All common mounting media, including xylene-free varieties, can be used.
The operator can choose wet or dry coverslipping. The CV5030’s performance achieves three goals: Highly consistent and reliable coverslipping quality, full adaptation to individual laboratory set-ups, integration into staining/coverslipping workstations to form a fully automated walk-away system.
- Flexibility to run multiple protocols
- Color coded racks reduce errors
- High capacity output drawer
- Intuitive software saves training time
- RFID technology for accurate tracking purposes
- High amount of reagent stations
- Streamlined workflow with slide drying oven
- Precise reagent consumption by single slide counting
- High throughput with 2 robotic arms
- Convenient data import and export
- Prompt service support via RemoteCare