MammoPort - Standardizes Tissue Transfer from Radiology to Pathology
Introducing MammoPort - an innovative specimen containment and transport system for breast tissue biopsies. This revolutionary new system sets a new standard of quality for transferring tissue, ensuring an efficient and confident diagnosis by the Pathologist.
The MammoPort kit is designed for use with the Mammotome revolve tissue tray. The Integrated system eliminates the need for handling of tissue and minimizes delays, enabling a confident diagnosis and more efficient pathway to patient care. MammoPort eliminates manual tissue handling by radiology, protecting the quality of the biopsied tissue and enhancing ease-of-use.
How MammoPort Works
The MammoPort Kit includes two Biopsy Specimen Containers, one Specimen Radiograph Adaptor, one 240mL Prefilled 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin Jar and one Biohazard Transport Bag.
Integrated Solution from Radiology to Pathology
- Standardizes the tissue containment and transfer process to deliver sample to sample consistency.
- Minimizes delays due to missing critical information or locating calcifications
Eliminates Handling for Greater Ease-of-Use
- Eliminates manual manipulation and handling of the tissue
- Eliminates manual separation of calcifications vs. non-calcifications
- Improves safety of the process through maintaining positive specimen identification
Kit Ensures Consistent Quality
The MammoPort Kit – two Biopsy Specimen Containers, one Specimen Radiograph Adaptor, one 240mL Prefilled 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin Jar and one Biohazard Transport Bag– provides the following quality assurances:
- Visually provides critical information: calcification location and cold ischemia time
- Preserves orientation of tissue throughout the entire transport and hand-off process to minimize time required to locate calcifications
Request a quote
|3801801||240ML CASED KITS WITH ADAPTER (QTY 5)||1 Case||
|3800801||240ML ASSEMBLED KIT WITH ADAPTER||1 Case of 1 pieces||