Introducing New RNA-Protein Co-Detection Assays
Learn more about ACD’s new Co-detection Assays, which will allow researchers to simultaneously examine cell-type-specific gene expression and identify cellular sources of secreted proteins. The new workflow and reagents will enable a broader range of antibodies to be combined with RNA ISH allowing the researchers to acquire more data and conserve precious samples.
- Characterize cell type-specific expression
- Identify the origin of secreted proteins
- Visualize cell surface markers with RNA of interest
- Visualize RNA binding proteins and their target RNA
- Dissect regulation of gene expression
- Antibody validation and specificity confirmation
- Expand research in oncology, neuroscience, developmental biology, infectious diseases, and more
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For the use of any product, the applicable product documentation, including information guides, inserts and operation manuals should be consulted.
Copyright © 2023 Leica Biosystems division of Leica Microsystems, Inc. and its Leica Biosystems affiliates. All rights reserved. LEICA and the Leica Logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.