Laboratory Workflow Solutions in Europe
Leica Biosystems workflow & data teams will utilise their knowledge to support your laboratory workflow needs.
Design a Customised Solution for Your Laboratory
In Europe, Leica Biosystems will collaborate with you to create a customised solution, which is designed to meet your lab’s unique requirements – an entire workflow, segmented workflow, traditional setup or an informatics solution, such as digital pathology or specimen tracking.
Workflow and informatics team’s expertise covers:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt consultation services to address your requirements for improved quality, lower costs and faster TAT.
- Collaborative laboratory design from instrument placement to working with your Architect and Structural Engineering teams to design state of the art laboratories with future growth accounted for.
- Consultation services available for how to deploy multi-phased improvement projects which keep costs down and protect TAT performance during transition.
- Customised tracking and digital pathology solutions that fit in with how you work and enable new ways of working such as home reporting for pathologists and specialty based tracking for laboratories.
PRE AND POST ANALYTICAL AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS
We offer the most comprehensive portfolio that covers the entire workflow from biopsy to diagnosis.
- Pre Analytics
- Digital Pathology
- Specimen Tracking & Workflow Management System
Driving change in any busy laboratory can be challenging.
What is the change to focus on to deliver the right outcome in short time frame?
THIS EUROPEAN TEAM SUPPORTING YOUR JOURNEY
Our European workflow and data teams all come from cellular pathology and hospital IT backgrounds. In collaboration with the Leica Biosystems total diagnostic workflow they can offer customised solutions that fit your unique requirements. They are committed to delivering improved quality, integrated solutions, flexible models and optimised efficiencies to support your laboratory’s objectives and diagnostic confidence.