Aperio LIS Connectivity Solution – Integrated case data and whole slide images at your fingertips
The Aperio LIS Connectivity Solution provides a tightly coupled integration between your LIS/LIMS and Aperio eSlide Manager* Digital Pathology Software, aggregating case information and making diagnosis of digital pathology slides readily accessible.
Aperio LIS Connectivity Solution enables images to be launched in Aperio Viewers directly from within the LIS/LIMS interface. Digital Slides in the Aperio Viewer are always synchronized with the case open in LIS. The LIS can remain the central system to drive the workflow for case dispatching and reporting. If the LIS does not offer this, Aperio eSlide Manager can be set up to provide these functionalities, depending on the workflow specifications.
* The clinical use claims described for the products in the information supplied have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. FDA or are not available in the United States.
- Seamless integration with your LIS via automated data translation
- Automated bi-directional communication to streamline workflow
- One-click access to Aperio Viewers through links set up in your LIS.
- LIS remains your central hub for case dispatching, launching of Aperio Viewers and reporting
- Enables hub and spoke connectivity from a single LIS
Trusted Expertise for Over 20 Years
- Established rapport with leading LIS vendors.
- Expert integration team consulting with you and your LIS vendor to provide complete LIS integration solutions to IT specifications required.
- Experienced deployment team that will work with you to help you achieve your integration goals.
- Cybersecurity controls to alleviate unauthorized access.
- Protected Health Information data secured in transit using latest common healthcare standard HL7 structure
- Aperio Viewer automatically displays latest case only
- Messages processed in real-time to help ensure accurate data.