Leica Nanoinjector Stepper Motor Precision
The Motorized Nanoinjector uses a mini-stepper motor to precisely advance or retract the plunger of a Hamilton 700 series syringe with a capacity from 1 to 100 microliters. Volume injections as small as one nanoliter are possible. A small size acutator, remote control and mounting shaft are sized to fit with stereotaxic instruments or micromanipulators.
This model includes the Nanoinjector and the "V" Clamp Offset Adaptor for mounting on most common makes of stereotaxic instrument. Syringe sold separately.
The following publications cite the Leica Biosystems product for Research Use Only.
- Deficits in axonal transport in hippocampal-based circuitry and the visual pathway in APP knock-out animals witnessed by manganese enhanced MRI. Joseph J. Gallagher, Xiaowei Zhang, Gregory J. Ziomek, Russell E. Jacobs, Elaine L. Bearer. NeuroImage Volume 60, Issue 3, 15 April 2012, Pages 1856–1866 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2012.01.132,
- Perifornical Urocortin-3 mediates the link between stress-induced anxiety and energy homeostasis. Yael Kuperman, Orna Issler, Limor Regev, Ifat Musseri, Inbal Navon, Adi Neufeld-Cohen, Shosh Gil, and Alon Chen. PNAS May 4, 2010 vol. 107: 8393-8398
- Susceptibility to PTSD-Like Behavior Is Mediated by Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Receptor Type 2 Levels in the Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis Maya Lebow, Adi Neufeld-Cohen, Yael Kuperman, Michael Tsoory Shosh Gil, and Alon Chen. The Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 6906-69-16, 2012.
- microRNA as Repressors of Stress-Induced Anxiety: The Case of Amygdalar miR-34. Sharon Haramati, Inbal Navon, Orna Issler, Gili Ezra-Nevo, Shosh Gil, Raaya Zwang, Eran Hornstein, and Alon Chen. The Journal of Neuroscience, 5 October 2011, 31(40): 14191-14203; doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1673-11.2011
- Behavioral and c-fos expression changes induced by nitric oxide donors microinjected into the dorsal periaqueductal gray. Brain Research Bulletin Volume 51, Issue 6, April 2000, Pages 457–464
- Biological effects after percutaneous absorption of thyrotropin-releasing hormone and its analogue M-TRH. B.M. Magnusson, L.-O.D. Koskinen, M. Koch & K. Karlsson. Peptides, 2001, 22:1:73-79
- Hippocampectomized rats can use a constellation of landmarks to recognize a place.
- Sofyan H. Alyan, Rudolf Jander & Phillip J. Best. Brain Research, 2000, 876:1-2:225-237