BOND IHC/ISH Stainers and Solutions
- Grow your BOND network with your laboratory
- You can connect to 30 BOND instruments into a unified systems
- Enjoy the freedom to allocate any reagent and any slide to any instrument to fully utilize your staining capacity
- BOND-ADVANCE helps you efficiently mange any workload
For in Vitro Diagnostic Use
Busting the Myth of the “ Ideal” Workflow
What is the ideal IHC workflow?
Should you run your slides in batches or process them in a continuous flow? Because your lab is unique and each day is full of surprises, there may not be one ideal IHC workflow.
This lecture will focus on how to identify gaps in your IHC workflow using data the lab currently collects and understanding how it correlates to items flowing though the laboratory.
Make a Difference in Your Laboratory with BOND-III IHC/ISH Stainer
Run Your Lab, Your Way. Every Day is Different.
- Independent trays allows flexible case management
- Load antibodies and detection systems whenever you need them
- BOND-III processes protocol steps simultaneously. This allows a single BOND-III to complete 30 slides / 5 cases in 2.5 hours
- Deliver the last slide with the first. Pathologists need the complete case to provide a diagnosis
- BOND Compact Polymer detection technology performs across CISH and IHC techniques
Illuminated Bulk Reagents Levels Provide Clear Visual Alerts at a Glance During Your Day to Support Your Agile Workflow.
- At a glance you see clear visual alerts to advise if bulk reagent bottles need a top-up or waste emptied
- Alerts and volume measurement are done in real time
- You will not be allowed to start a test without sufficient reagent
BOND ECOSYSTEM –A Complete IHC and ISH Solution that Delivers Optimal Results.
- Novocastra antibodies across 14 pathologies menu, offering 201 antibodies
- Molecular products – Kreatech FISH, Novocastra CISH and RNAscope available on the fully automated BOND IHC/ISH stainers
- Visit our Advanced Staining Consumables Hub to explore the Leica Biosystems portfolio
Efficient Waste Separation and Very Low volumes by comparison to other commercially available IHC/ISH stainers.
- Standard waste 25 mL per slide and Hazardous waste 20 mL per slide. Real time waste management
- Minimal user interaction, run up to 200 slides before needing to empty waste bottles
- 5L maximum volume bottle