This programmable system automates the denaturation and hybridization steps in slide-based FISH procedures, and provides walk-away convenience for technical personnel.
The low cost unit accepts a wide range of sample types, is easy to use, and reduces hands-on time while ensuring overall precision and accuracy in FISH assays.
Contact us to get a quote. Call 88 6002 4929 to speak with a representative.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.
User Programmable Settings
- 40 user-defined protocols and 3 operating modes
- Easy to read backlit display
- Numeric keypad allows for easy programming
- Fixed temperature setting for slide baking
Easy To Use
- Reduces hands-on time during ISH procedures
- Does not need to be fully loaded to maintain temperature accuracy
- Slide separator keeps slides in place and allows for one-hand removal
Advantages Over Manual Processing
- Replaces water bath and hybridization oven
- Superior temperature control compared to water bath alone
- No need to denature slides in toxic formamide solution
- No need to denature probes separately
- Eliminates many manual steps