Aperio eSlide Manager with WebViewer DX
The number of pathology service requests arriving each week is rising, while the number of properly trained professionals is barely keeping pace. The tools your diagnostic laboratory needs to stay ahead of this increasing workload must evolve beyond optical instruments invented 400 years ago. Fast forward to your future.
Begin your digital pathology journey with high-quality whole slide images, obtained from high-throughput Aperio scanners, and retain precision quality with Aperio eSlide Manager image management software with WebViewer DX interface. Designed to optimize digital pathology processes for pathologists, laboratory professionals and IT managers, this high-quality image management solution is integrated directly into your existing workflow with the Aperio LIS Connectivity Solution module.*
Aperio software elevates your diagnostic experience using the power of digital pathology – manifesting the potential of universal case access and borderless professional collaboration.
*The LIS Connectivity Solution module is available for Aperio eSlide Manager, but it is a separate product and additional costs are associated with it.
The clinical use claims described in the information provided have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. FDA nor are the products available in the United States.
Copyright © 2023 Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. All Rights Reserved. LEICA and the Leica logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. Aperio is a trademark of the Leica Biosystems group of companies in the USA and optionally in other countries.
ENRICH YOUR IMAGE QUALITY START WITH QUALITY – STAY WITH QUALITY TO PROMOTE BETTER RESULTS
High quality digital scans deserve an image management system that detects, stores and delivers whole slide images and metadata exactly where and when needed for diagnosis
- Synchronizations can be done with past and current cases at the same time, in the same window.
- The conference functionality within the Aperio eSlide Manager platform enables pathologists to collaborate and share their knowledge and medical opinions.
ENHANCE YOUR IMAGE MANAGEMENT METADATA CAPTURE SUPPORTS OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
The LIS worklist is your entry point into an Aperio curated case space:
- Aperio eSlide Manager works in the background, using barcoded metadata to auto-assemble Whole Slide Images into LIS-designated cases.
- WebViewer launches directly from the LIS based on the metadata in Aperio eSlide Manager.
- Advanced searching of slide metadata facilitates case management with retrieval of images from past cases, for comparison purposes.
EXTEND LIS-DRIVEN WORKFLOW A PRACTICAL DIGITAL PATHOLOGY WORKFLOW REQUIRES REAL-TIME, VALUE-ADD LIS INTEGRATION
The LIS Connectivity Solution module* unites our Aperio eSlide Manager workflow with your specific LIS-based administrative process to improve the pathologist’s diagnostic experience.
- Once Aperio eSlide Manager has been integrated with your LIS, the pathologist is able to operate from an LIS worklist and launch WebViewer directly to consolidate their “case space.”
- Both systems are kept in sync with industry standard HL7 Communication protocols.
A COMPREHENSIVE DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT YOU CONTROL
- Easily reconfigure the default data fields to capture valuable metadata unique to your organization and customize page layouts
- Customized configurations of metadata and streamlined workflow that you create is retained even through software updates
- Tag any data field that you might use later as a filter and your savable search criteria becomes as unique as you need it to be
- Ensure that the right images get to the correct people with a robust user permission structure