Aperio ePathAccess - Pathology Cloud Based Software
Aperio ePathAccess is a secure, cloud-based software platform providing direct access to expert, sub-specialty pathologists for Quality Assurance or Collaborative Review for research applications.
- Data and images are encrypted during transmission and at rest
- Fast upload directly from Aperio eSlide Manager
- Extensive workflow support and notifications
- Perfect for sharing slides globally subject to regulatory and data privacy laws
Aperio ePathAccess is maintained under an ISO27001 certified information security management system.* Combine the flexibility of cloud-based software with the safety of 24/7 monitoring and data protection. Sensitive information is guarded without slowing access to cases, allowing faster collaboration.
*For more information on the Aperio SaaS agreement, click here.
- Improve QA process with double blinded workflow with external experts
- Free internal pathologist resources for other clinical activities
- Eliminate risk and expense associated with shipping glass slides
Expert Quality Assurance
Drive towards continuous quality improvements in your lab, without the cumbersome slide shipping and logistics associated with traditional external quality assurance.Simply upload your eSlides for expert quality assurance and reporting. Aperio ePathAccess, provides pathologists access to QualityStar’s national network of specialized experts in pathology. QualityStar delivers a streamlined, metrics-based anatomical pathology quality assurance program.
If you are interested in a demo or would like to speak with a sales representative...
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Copyright © 2019 Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. All Rights Reserved. LEICA and the Leica logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. Aperio is a trademark of the Leica Biosystems group of companies in the USA and optionally in other countries.