By understanding and adopting precess improvement and lean principles, laboratories can achieve more efficient workflows by eliminating steps, reducing waste, and producing higher quality slides more quickly than ever before.
Faster turnaround time
- eliminating multiple data entry points, paper trails
- reducing the number of hand offs and decreasing cycle time
- through a smarter Inventory Management System (Kanban, FIFO) to manage replenishment cycles and reduce disposal of expired consumables
- decreased consumable costs through Reagent Management Systems
- eliminating cost of buying and disposing of hazardous waste (xylene free) and the use of consumables appropriate for the procedure and instrument ( e.g. biopsy cassettes to eliminate the carry over from sponges,