Access the Latest Research Advances
Leica Biosystems partners with a range of Open Innovation (OI) partners. As a result, you have many flexible solutions for your research. All protocols and protocol templates developed in conjunction with our OI partners are available on BOND RX and BOND RXm so you can access the latest research advances in the shortest time.
A Fully Integrated RNA ISH Solution
Partner - ACD
Complete up to 30 slides in a single 11-hour run for single plex (and a 14-hour run for duplex) with high-throughput staining. This solution is:
- Highly specific – Amplifies signals using double z probe strategy and simultaneous background suppression strategy to ensure target-specific binding.
- Sensitive & Quantitative – Detects single RNA molecules at single cell resolution.
- Morphological – Provides cell specific expression in information intact tissue architecture.
- Universal – Use for virtually any gene, species or tissue.
Multiplex Staining With No Intervention
Partner – Akoya*
Free up researchers’ time by creating beautiful, seven-color immunofluorescence slides without any intervention. Up to 30 slides can be created in about 14 hours.
- Visualize up to six tissue biomarkers at the same time plus a nuclear counterstain.
- Use the best primary antibodies – regardless of species – with no crosstalk.
- Optimize the editable protocol with ease so it meets your specific needs.
High Plex, Spatial Profiling of Proteins and RNA from FFPE
Partner – NanoString
Combining standard immunofluorescence techniques with digital optical barcoding technology, the GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler enables high plex, spatially-resolved profiling of protein and RNA. The GeoMx Assays allow for imaging and profiling from a single FFPE or fresh frozen tissue section.
- Quantify up to 96 proteins and over 1000 RNA targets with spatial context
- Focus on rare cells or compartment specific regions of interest in tissue
- Preserve precious samples with non-destructive processing
CTC Analysis For Experimental Pathology Labs
Partner - Rarecyte
The AccuCyte-Cytefinder system integrates with the BOND RX and provides microscopic visualization of circulating tumor cells. It delivers single cell retrieval of taprget cells for downstream genomic analysis.
- AccuCyte collects nucleated cells including circulating tumor cells from whole blood.
- CyteSealer makes collection seamless by creating a barrier between the buffycoat and red blood cells.
- CyteSpreader ensures the precise amount of nucleated cells is spread onto each slide every time.
Single Step Multiplexing, Fully Automated
Partner - Ultivue
Create up to 30, five color, single step multiplexing slides in under 6 hours hours on BOND RX whilst preserving tissue morphology and integrity. Spend less time perfecting difficult manual techniques and more time focusing on your next research breakthrough.
- Survey and analyse cell phenotypes with spatial context within the tumor microenvironment though high performance tissue-based biomarker multiplex assays
- Multiplex on a single slide, using a single antibody cocktail and incubation step, powered by DNAbarcoded antibodies with unique, complementary, fluorescent DNA barcodes
- Preserve sample integrity for additional analyses without damaging tissue or cross talk
- Image and analyse with Aperio VERSA and Aperio Cellular IF Algorithm