BOND RNAscope Detection Reagents - Brown
A fully automated RNA ISH solution
Leica Biosystems has partnered with ACD to create a fully automated, walk-away solution on the BOND-III IHC and ISH stainer, for use in automating RNA ISH.
* INTENDED USE
This reagent is a General Purpose Reagent. For Laboratory Use. The BOND RNAscope Detection Reagents – BROWN enables the user to perform chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH) on the automated BOND-III system. It is intended for use with nucleic acid probes on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
- SPECIFIC - Signal amplification Z probe technology, with background suppression, ensures target‑specific binding.
- SENSITIVE - Single RNA molecule detection in individual cells.
- VISUAL - Visualize cell specific expression and morphological context
in intact tissue architecture.
- FULLY AUTOMATED - No manual steps to introduce variability.
- PRODUCTIVE - Reliable, high efficiency staining that frees your workforce for high-value tasks.
- REPRODUCIBLE- Protect tissue and preserved morphology with the covertile system.
The tissue stays hydrated and the quality consistent.
Sensitive, specific staining technology allows laboratories to build a more accurate and robust picture of molecular pathways within conserved tissue architecture.
Work smarter, increase efficiency and provide an improved service to your clinicians. BOND-III brings time, workflow productivity and walk away convenience to your RNA staining.
Precise BOND-III automation ensures reduced process variation and uniform staining consistency, slide after slide, run after run. Trust BOND for accurate results your clinicians depend on.