Novocastra p16 antibody demonstrated an agreement of 98% with the Roche p16 antibody
The study compared the percentage agreement rates of Novocastra’s p16 (6H12) IVD solution with Roche CINtec® Histology p16 assay on 170 oropharyngeal cancer cases.
Selvam Thavaraj, PhD FDSRCS FRCPath
- Senior Lecturer in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, King’s College London
- Honorary Consultant in Head & Neck Pathology at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation
- Biomarkers and the role of microbes in head and neck premalignancy and cancer
- Diagnostic and prognostic aspects of human papillomavirus in head and neck cancer
The webinar will include
- Method used to conduct the study including study parameters
- Discussion and results, including agreement with HPV DNA ISH and PCR
- A chance to submit questions for feedback on the topic
For the use of any product, the applicable product documentation, including information guides, inserts and operation manuals should be consulted. Leica Biosystems and the editors hereby disclaim any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the content, including from any drugs, devices, techniques or procedures described in the content.
Copyright © 2020 Leica Biosystems division of Leica Microsystems, Inc. and its Leica Biosystems affiliates. All rights reserved. LEICA and the Leica Logo are registered trademarks of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.