Aperio VERSA Brightfield, Fluorescence & FISH Digital Pathology Scanner
Delivering Excellence in IHC, ISH and Fluorescent Tissue-Based Research including Multiplex Whole Slide Scanning
The Aperio VERSA is a comprehensive digital pathology scanner, designed and developed to support the diverse imaging needs of cutting edge research facilities. The combination scanner is optimized for precision scanning of brightfield and fluorescent samples, with the accuracy and resolution required for FISH.
From tissue-based and proteomic markers, to subcellular, molecular and in-situ hybridization probes, the Aperio VERSA delivers high-resolution, reliable imaging. Users can create a permanent record of their research – even faint fluorescent samples, which are often subject to fading.
The Aperio VERSA is ideal for scanning multiplex slides – up to 7 fluorescent channels with the dichroic filters of your choice – at any magnification from 5x to 63x for the whole slide without the need for spectral imaging.
- System scalability from 8 slide stage to 200 slide autoloader
- Batch set-up and automation facilitates unsupervised scanning
- Advanced tissue detection for faint for lightly stained brightfield and fluorescent samples
- Scan slides from 0.9mm to 1.2mm thick
- Z-stack capture for thick samples
- Automated oiler for 40x or 63x magnification oil scans
- Intuitive interface enables widespread usage and adoption
- 2-D scanning technology, ideal for co-localization studies
- Dedicated workstation or networked deployment options
- Broad range of compatible image analysis solutions
- Scan 15mmx15mm @20x brightfield in 206 seconds
|Capacity||8 slides (1 x 3"), 200 slides with autoloader|
|Input Format||1-inch x 3-inch (2.54 cm x 7.62 cm) microscope slides with 0.17 mm coverslip|
|Dimensions||8 slides: 68x34x59cm|
200 slides: 68x68x59cm
|Weight||8 slides: 26.2KG|
200 slides: 57.7KG
|Objective Lenses||HC PL FLUOTAR: 1.25x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 63x (oil), 63x (dry)|