Ariol - Clinical IHC and FISH Scanner
The flexible Digital Pathology capture & analysis platform
The Ariol system, based on the Leica DM6000 B microscope, is the ultimate scalable platform for brightfield, fluorescence and FISH slide scanning and analysis. World renowned Leica objectives and precision Z-stack capture capabilities, enable the successful digitization of even the most demanding samples. Ariol combines excellent image capture with quantitative clinical breast panel analysis of Her-2/neu, ER/PR and Her-2/neu FISH. Its unrivalled FISH workflow and image quality on tissue, cells or TMAs, brings FISH review out of the dark room and drastically reduces processing time.
Ariol is an In Vitro Diagnostic product. The availability of Ariol is restricted to special countries and clearly differentiated between diagnostic and research use. Please check Intended Use document for details.
The availability of Ariol is restricted to special countries and clearly differentiated between diagnostic and research use. Please check Intended Use document for details.
- Z-stacking with up to 30 layers.
- A high throughput system, the Ariol with optional SL200 autoloader increases slide capacity.
- Ariol combines brightfield IHC (ER/PR and HER2) and FISH (HER2/neu) on a single, compact and affordable system.
- Easily compare serial sections of IHC and FISH staining side-by-side.
- Accurate interpretation of breast protein and gene expression is essential for correct patient diagnosis.
|Capacity||8 or 200|
|Objective lens||Leica HCX PL PL 1,25x/0.04|
Leica HCX PL FL 5x/0.15
Leica HCX PL PL 10x/0.30
Leica HC PLAN