Instructor-led Online Training (ILOT)
Enjoy the benefits of being in a real classroom without the travel.
By attending an Aperio University Instructor-led Online Training (ILOT) course you will receive the benefits of being in a classroom, such as: live instruction, hands-on lab, and group interaction without the need to travel. We offer our most popular courses online in a virtual classroom environment.
Instructor-led Online Training courses are taught by a live instructor on a specific date and time. Most courses are exactly the same as their classroom equivalent, including the course duration, content, and student materials.
Benefits of Instructor-led Online Training:
- You don’t incur travel expenses
- You receive the same content as in the classroom version of the course
- You work with a live instructor with whom you can interact and ask questions
- You participate from anywhere with modest connectivity requirements
- You participate in hands-on labs to reinforce concepts learned
Here is what you need to know:
- Register for the course that meets your needs
- Download course materials in advance
- Participate on the day of the course; all you need is a broadband Internet connection. This allows you to connect to the virtual classroom where you can interact directly with the instructor and your peers.
Online classes offered
- Aperio Image Analysis Workflow and Stain Calibration
- Aperio Area Quantification for Brightfield: Color Deconvolution and Colocalization
- Aperio Area Quantification for Fluorescence
- Aperio Cell Quantification: Cytoplasmic Analysis
- Aperio Cell Quantification: Nuclear and Membrane
- Aperio Microvessel Analysis
- Aperio GENIE Histology Pattern Recognition
- Aperio TMALab: Tissue Microarray
- Aperio eIHC Workflow for the Pathologist
If you need help registering for any Instructor Led Online Training session, contact us and an Aperio training specialist will contact you.
Click to Request a class not found or scheduled on our WebEx registration site.