Leica Biosystems provides high quality support to our customers. Other than using Leica Biosystems directly, the following company is the only other Leica Biosystems North America Authorized Service Provider, for selected products. To understand their coverage area and authorized products, you may contact us or them directly.
North Central Instruments (NCI) offices located in:
- St. Louis
Note - In North America, Leica Biosystems is the only authorized service provider for BOND advanced staining instruments, Peloris tissue processors, and Aperio Digital Imaging products.
Leica Biosystems is aware that there are several U.S. based companies improperly (and sometimes illegally) selling Leica Biosystems brand used or recycled medical products intended for destruction to customers.
The requirements of the Food and Drug Administration Quality System (QS) Regulations govern the methods used in, and the facilities and controls used for, the design, manufacture, packaging, labeling, storage, installation, and servicing of all finished devices intended for human use. Servicing covers the maintenance and repair of finished, distributed devices.
Customers purchasing used or recycled products should be aware of the following:
- Used products that are not serviced and certified by Leica Biosystems or a Leica Biosystems authorized service provider may be damaged or improperly serviced and should not be considered safe for human or research use.
- No warranty/repair support will be given by Leica Biosystems for such products unless service and support is purchased directly from Leica Biosystems.
- No technical support (via phone or email) will be given for such products by Leica Biosystems unless service and support purchased directly from Leica Biosystems.
- Missing or damaged parts. If you have purchased and receive a product that is damaged or is missing parts from an unauthorized distributor of Leica Biosystems products, you will need to contact the seller directly to resolve the situation. Leica Biosystems takes no responsibility for missing parts or defective used equipment sold by unauthorized sellers.
- Leica Biosystems reserves the right to refuse to service any product that has been previously noted as “to be recycled” in Leica Biosystems' quality system(s). Leica Biosystems also accepts and assumes no liability on the sale, purchase, or use of such products in any way.