DM3000, the microscope that adapts to your unique frame and enhances productivity with intelligent automation
The innovative, semi-automated functions of DM3000 boost your efficiency to cope with your high workload.
The automated nosepiece moves objectives incredibly fast, and effortless at the touch of a button. Light intensity and the position of condenser head adapt automatically in-line with the objective in use.
Be ready for all clinical applications and contrast techniques. The DM3000will let you enjoy more comfort when working with your microscope.
- Automated objective nosepiece
- Microscope remembers light intensity per objective
- Condenser head moves automatically in-and-out with regard to objective in use
- Freely programmable function keys behind the focus knobs
- Optional foot pedal: freely programmable
- Toggle mode: to change between any two of the six objectives
- All contrasting methods (BF, FL, PH, POL) as well as DIC
- Height-adjustable focus knobs enhance operator comfort independent from individual hand sizes
- Fast changeover from right-to-left-handed operation
- Tubes with ergonomic viewing angle 15° or adjustable angle for optimal head posture and a straight back
- True symmetrical operation for optimal posture
- Broad range of ergonomic equipment: ergolift, ergotubes, ergomodules to adapt to any user
- High intensity fluorescence with zero-pixel shift technology
- Beige ultra-hard ceramic stage insert for durability and contrast
- Halogen 30W or LED transmitted light illumination
|Light source||LED or 30W Halogen|
|Objective lens positions||6|
|FL option - number filter cubes||5|
If you are interested in a demo or would like to speak with a sales representative...
Features & Benefits
Ready for All Your Tasks and Applications
DM3000 is a real system microscope that can be tailored to your needs regarding different contrast techniques, applications and accessories. Leica Biosystems offers you the right accessories: fluorescence or polarization contrast, documentation of your diagnoses with any of the broad range of microscope cameras and software to measure or organize. Your tasks might change or grow in the future, DM3000 microscope will grow with your responsibilities, as it is upgradable even years after purchase.
Efficiency for Your Daily Work
With your demanding tasks and high responsibility for patients’ care, you deserve a microscope that supports your diagnoses not only with great ergonomics but also with performance enhancing features. This microscope offers you a degree of automation that relieves you from recurrent gestures. For example, you can operate the objective nosepiece, adjust the light intensity, or move the condenser head to the correct position for the objective in use.
All controls of DM3000 are easy to reach and the additional function buttons are freely programmable, so there is no need to ever avert your eyes from the eyepieces.
It goes without saying that the DM3000 is compatible with even the most sophisticated microscope objectives from Leica Biosystems and delivers the optical excellence you need for your tasks.
These microscopes are adaptable to your physique and your preferred working position. Start enjoying your work even more, and feel better at the end of a long and demanding working day. Our microscopes offer an extremely broad range of ergonomical accessories and features like tubes, one hand operation of focus knobs and stage drive or height adjustable focus knobs.
|Illumination Options||Brightfield, Phase Contrast, Darkfield, Polarization|
|Differential Interference Contrast Option||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Light Source (LED or Halogen)||30W Halogen or LED||30W Halogen or LED||100W Halogen or LED||30W Halogen or LED|
|Nosepiece Movement||Automated motorized||Manual||Manual||Manual|
|Objective lens positions||6||5||6 or 7||6 or 7|
|Focusing||Coarse, medium, fine, focus-stop, adjustable torque||Coarse, fine||Coarse, medium, fine, focus-stop, adjustable torque||Coarse, medium, fine, focus-stop, adjustable torque|
|Motorized objective and condenser toggle||Yes||No||No||No|
|FL option – number filter cubes||5||3||5||5|