Precision Image Analysis Tools Take ePathology to New Quantitative Levels
Precision Image Analysis tools support advanced analytic capabilities for accurate evaluation and detection of quantifiable patterns within tissues or cells.
- Identifies prognostic indicators, including ER/PR, and HER2 status for breast cancer
- Visually depicts the segmentation of cells and identification of proteins
- Advances ability to select images, perform calculations, and select report types
- Captures the exact measurements of the intensity and distribution of biomarkers, including protein localization assays, which use Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Enables creation of reports of the scored results
- Markedly improves concordance between pathologists
We also provide data management and analysis solutions that are tailored for specific clinical research applications. To learn more, explore our Life Science Precision pages.
Certain products are FDA-cleared and labeled for specific clinical applications. Unless otherwise labeled, all other products are intended to be made commercially available “For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.” For specific product indications and more information please go to: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpmn/pmn.cfm