ePathology Workflow Management at Your Fingertips
Scanning digital slides is just the first step in ePathology. Effective adoption of this rapidly growing technology can only be achieved with the efficient management of images and associated data.
eSlide Manager is a web-based system for managing whole slide eSlides and their associated case information. From security and audits to archiving and retrieval, eSlide Manager provides the streamlined simplicity to help you optimize your pathology processes.
- Maximize workflow efficiency with seamless integration and helpful tools, including lab, patient, case, and specimen information, as well as eSlide annotations
- Enhance case data organization with quick and easy search, sort, and find capabilities
- Reduce work inefficiencies with one centralized, web-based data management system for eSlide viewing
- Access SSL-encrypted, secure data from any standard browser on any platform, and protect it with the use of our eSignature feature
- Expand as needed on our scalable analysis platform with integrated image analysis, including third-party/partner applications
- Archive data to local storage media, a central location, or a cloud-based host
Access eSlides from anywhere with a single point of control
eSlide Manager supports multiple locations from a single database. Each site can have a server for storage of eSlides with one or more ScanScope eSlide capture devices. A central database provides a single point of authentication, access, and workflow for data. eSlides can be analyzed efficiently regardless of their storage location.
Secure and system-wide automated audit capabilities support HIPAA compliance, and capture all update and access events. The convenient eSignature feature enables electronic case sign-out and report sign-off.
Open interface for LIS integration and customization
The open interface of eSlide Manager includes the critical capability to integrate with various lab information systems (LIS). In addition to viewing eSlides and eCases from within their LIS, Pathologists can also share data between them, easily capturing report images and image analysis results from eSlides for their LIS reports.
Certain products are FDA-cleared and labeled for specific clinical applications. Unless otherwise labeled, all other products are intended to be made commercially available “For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.” For specific product indications and more information please go to: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpmn/pmn.cfm