BOND RNAscope Detection Reagents - Brown
Leica Biosystems has partnered with ACD to create a fully automated walk-away RNA ISH solution on the BOND-III IHC and ISH stainer. With the flexibility of an open probe protocol, this pairing will support and expand your Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) implementation on BOND-III.
- Specific - Signal amplification Z probe technology, with background suppression, ensures target‑specific binding
- Sensitive - Single RNA molecule detection in individual cells
- Visual - Visualize cell specific expression and morphological context in intact tissue architecture
BOND III automation
- Fully AUTOMATED - No manual steps to introduce variability.
- PRODUCTIVE - Reliable, high efficiency staining that frees your workforce for high-value tasks
- REPRODUCIBLE- Protect tissue and preserved morphology with the covertile system. The tissue stays hydrated and the quality consistent
Sensitive, specific staining technology allows laboratories to build a more accurate and robust picture of molecular pathways within conserved tissue architecture.
Work smarter, increase efficiency and provide an improved service to your clinicians. BOND-III brings time, workflow productivity and walk away convenience to your RNA staining.
Precise BOND-III automation ensures reduced process variation and uniform staining consistency, slide after slide, run after run. Trust BOND for accurate results your clinicians depend on.